Rim Shot by Margaret Price
Summary:

It's only kinky the first time.


Characters: Dorian, Klaus
Genres: Humor
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: PWP and Other Smutty Things, Humor, Nonsense and Crack!fic
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 295 Read: 6481 Published: 03/03/2007 Updated: 03/03/2007
Story Notes:
Further proof that riothouse should not be allowed to talk to me on AIM.

1. Silliness with sexual fetishes. by Margaret Price

Silliness with sexual fetishes. by Margaret Price

  Rim Shot

By Margaret Price

"I never expected you to be squeamish," came the surprised observation.

The man to whom this was directed was too busy heaving his guts out into the toilet to make any kind of dignified-or angry-comeback other than, "Don't talk to me..."

This got a disapproving snort. After watching his lover a few seconds, his face softened and he sat down on the cold tiles beside him. "Better now?"

"A little."

"Good." He leaned over to plant a kiss on his lover's cheek.

"Argh! Don't kiss me!"

"What?"

"Not after-" He shuddered. "How could you stick your tongue in there!"

"You've just thrown up! You don't here me complaining about that, do you?"

"Oh, God, you should've warned me what you were gonna do. I never would've-" He shivered and finally got to his feet, snatching up a glass and washing his mouth out several times. Then he went back into the bedroom and grabbed his robe.

"You're being ridiculous," the voice said from behind him. "I don't see you objecting to a kiss after you've had your dick in my mouth!"

Without turning, he shrugged into his robe, no longer listening. Then he was waving his arms as he spoke. "Wash, he says! Let's take a nice hot bath together, get really clean, he says." He turned to throw an angry glare at his lover, who was now putting on his own robe. "Let's have fuck, he says, but overlooks saying what he plans on trying!"

Klaus crossed his arms. "You're the one who said I shouldn't be afraid to try new things!"

"New things! New things!" Dorian's voice was rising in pitch at this point.

"It's only kinky the first time, you said!"

"I didn't mean rimming!"

* * *

This story archived at http://www.fried-potatoes.com/fanfiction/viewstory.php?sid=176