- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This smutty bit of crack is dedicated to Kadorienne and Grey Bard in honor of their hard work in putting the fanzine “Iron and Silk” together for all Eroicafen to enjoy. Cheers, ladies.

 

The Emperor Wins

The hour was late when Dorian Red Gloria, Earl of Gloria, the infamous Eroica, Prince of Thieves, stole into the hotel where Major Klaus Heinz von dem Eberbach, the famous Iron Klaus was staying after the completion of yet another danger and action packed mission.

How could one not admire a man like Iron Klaus? A man who had dedicated his life to fighting the Communist threat, giving no thought to his own personal safety in order to safeguard World Peace. Now that another mission had been successfully completed—a harrowing affair that successfully averted a nuclear disaster—the man of Iron had retired to his hotel for some well deserved rest.

Rest that Eroica planned on rudely disturbing.

It was not difficult for the wily Earl to learn the location of the Major's room. Just a matter of excessive flirting, flowery words, and a small bribe. Within minutes, he was slinking his way through the hotel and down its corridors. As he approached the door with the correct number affixed to it, he heard sounds coming through it. Sounds that surprised him, and he wondered if the man at the desk had lied to him.

"Have you come to join the party, handsome?" a sultry voice asked from behind him.

Eroica turned, seeing a woman approaching. Any straight man would have considered her a knock-out and would have been flattered that she would even deign to speak to him. Even someone as good-looking as the Earl of Gloria. The dazzling female was dressed to kill. She had every one of her blonde hairs in place. Her makeup was perfect, her figure willowy. Quite the good-looking bird.

But Eroica didn't notice any of the woman's striking features. He only noticed that she had an ice bucket in her arms. She wasted an alluring smile on him before using the cardkey in her hand to open the door to the Major's room.

"Come on in, handsome," she said seductively before pulling the speechless Eroica into the room with her. "Join the party."

Eroica could not believe what he saw on the other side of the door. The room was packed with women. Well, not exactly *packed,* there were... He did a quick head count. *Six!* Six women including the strumpet who had pulled him through the door. As shocking as this was, it did not prepare him for the sight of the Major lying naked on the bed being...er, um...orally serviced by one of the sluts. No mean trick considering the amazing size of his manhood.

"Major!" the Earl cried out in horror, his hands flying to his mouth. *No! It can't be!*

With considerable effort, the Major turned to look at him. "Eroica, what the fuck are you doing here?" he demanded. He did not stop the woman from what she was doing. Why should he just because the bloody fop had turned up?

"Me! What...? How...?" Eroica found himself at a loss for words and waved a hand to take in the occupants of the room, most of whom were in various states of undress, and all of whom had their ample breasts exposed.

The women who were not otherwise occupied with pleasuring the Major turned in unison to smile at him, a few tittering in amusement at his obvious discomfort.

Being otherwise engaged, the Major could not give an intelligible reply. He closed his eyes and leaned back, moaning loudly as the woman's ministrations to his sizeable cock brought him to climax.

Eroica put a hand over his mouth. He was sure he was about to be physically ill and wondered if he had turned green.

"What's the matter, handsome?" the knock-out from the door said with a smirk on her face. "Afraid you can't compete with the Emperor of the Hamburg Nights?"

"This isn't Hamburg!" the petulant Eroica exclaimed, stamping one foot. "It's Hanover!"

"Whatever."

By this time, the Major's eyes had uncrossed and he looked over at the Earl, a smug expression on his face. "Are you *finally* convinced that I don't want what you have to offer?"

The horrified Eroica did not reply. He watched in a horrified silence as another woman climbed onto the bed and teased the Major's cock into another erection. Then she immediately climbed on and started to ride the man for all she was worth.

The Major had already dismissed the Earl's presence, having turned his attention to the heaving breasts of the buxom lass impaled on his manhood.

The truth of it all just too terrible for Eroica to bear. He turned and bolted from the room, unable to hide the tears streaming in torrents down his face. *How could I have been so wrong? How could I have wasted so much time on that man? What do I do now? I am undone! Completely undone!*

The emotionally shattered Eroica was completely numb by the time got back to his own hotel room. He found his ever faithful accountant James patiently waiting for him. *Oh, my dearest, loyal James. Always there for me. Always forgiving. How have you put up with me all these years?*

"My lord?" James said when the Earl entered the room. "You've been with *him,* haven't you?" He was determined to be strong and not cry this time.

"Oh, James!" Eroica cried out mournfully. He fell to his knees, beseeching the little man's forgiveness. He covered him with kisses, and then went on to do all the things he had wanted to do with the Major.

*It's just us, as it always should have been. The hell with Iron Klaus.*

-- THE END --

 

From: Mr_Money@cheepnet.co.uk
Date: Sunday, April 1, 2007
To: The_Bond_Guy@sis.co.uk
Subject: Your story submission.

Dear Mr. Lawrence,

Skinflint Publications is very proud to accept your story "The Emperor Wins" for the upcoming "Broken Hearts, Broken Promises" fanzine. While this story is initially unsettling, the ending more than makes up for it.

Thank you again,

Mr. James

X O X O X