- Text Size +

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

A PROPOSITION GONE WRONG

After learning that his men would be out of Leningrad within hours, Eroica felt like dancing back to the TARDIS. Despite everything, this trip had not been a total loss, even if he hadn’t seen the full contents of the warehouse. He had managed to procure more than enough trinkets to pay for his trouble. And then some.

Eroica was singing by the time he passed an open doorway on the ground floor. He glanced idly inside the room and stopped dead in his tracks, his mouth dropping open. On the far wall was an enormous painting that he recognized instantly. A long lost masterpiece that had vanished during the Second World War. He crossed to the threshold and stood staring. Then he entered the room, pulling off his tie and stuffing it into his coat pocket. He wondered abstractly how the Major could stand wearing a suit on a daily basis.

“Exquisite,” he breathed approvingly. “Absolutely magnificent.”

“Didn’t you steal enough already?” came a stern voice from behind him.

Eroica spun around, relaxing visibly when he saw Jason leaning against the doorframe with his arms folded, a disapproving scowl on his face. “First the Major, then the KGB. Are you following me now?” he asked accusingly before continuing across the room.

Jason looked at the painting that practically filled the wall. “I think that’s just a tad too big for you to carry out of here,” he remarked aridly.

“I still have the pocket dimension you were kind enough to return to me,” Eroica countered, patting his chest. He received a disapproving snort in reply. He glanced at the carpet under his feet and stopped, squatting down to run a hand over the surface, feeling the texture and examining the workmanship. “This is genuine,” he said in surprise, throwing a disbelieving look over his shoulder. “Chinese. I wonder if it’s certified Communist.”

“Funny,” Jason said ironically. “That painting certainly isn’t Chinese.”

“No. Fifteen century Italian, actually,” Eroica informed. With a grin, he added, “The Major would be horrified by the subject matter, don’t you think? All those naked bodies. Scandalously indecent.”

“What’s it supposed to depict? Man’s love for his fellow man, woman, and farm animal?”

“Now who’s trying to be funny?” Eroica crossed to the edge of the carpet and then examined the polished wood floor. “Teak. I think this floor is teak!”

“That’s good, I take it?”

Eroica turned back to look at his friend, who was still watching him from the doorway. “Jason, I thought you were an aristocrat, not a barbarian like the Major.”

“So sue me,” Jason replied darkly. “What’s the big deal about a teak floor, anyway?”

The heels of Eroica’s shoes clattered loudly on the wood floor as he moved closer to the painting. “It’s not just the floor. That painting is a lost masterpiece. The carpet is Nineteenth century Chinese, and in case I miss my guess, that’s an Eighteenth century desk over there.” He turned back to look at Jason again. “This is KGB Headquarters, not the Kremlin Palace. It’s supposed to be all austere and functional. So, what’s all this luxury doing here?

“You’re asking me?”

“Jason, I haven’t forgotten you’re an alien.” Eroica gave his friend a sideways glance through his eyelashes and lowered his voice seductively. “In fact, we never did get the chance to discuss all the things you could turn into.”

“Oh? And you really think this is an appropriate time?”

“Any time is an appropriate time.”

“Uh-huh,” came the non-committal reply

Eroica pulled off his suit coat and tossed it carelessly aside. He leaned against the wall beneath the painting, putting his hands on the molding atop the wainscoting and striking a seductive pose, fluttering his eyelashes. “Can’t I tempt you?” he said in an exaggerated breathless tone, tossing back his blond curls. “Not even once?”

Jason’s face remained unreadable. “To do what, exactly?”

“Change into something…exotic.

“Exotic? And then what?

“Oh…I’m sure I’ll think of something,” Eroica purred seductively, going on to make a show of unbuttoning his vest.

After a long silence, Jason sighed heavily. “Alright, fine.” He stepped through the door, closing it behind him.

Eroica blink, certain that he had just heard wrong. “What?”

Jason hit the light switch, plunging the room into almost total darkness. The only source of light was a small banker’s lamp on the desk Eroica had pointed out a few minutes earlier. “You’ve worn me down. I concede defeat. I acquiesce to you demands.” As he spoke, he crossed to the thunderstruck thief.

“Jason, what—?” Eroica’s words were cut off when the other man suddenly took his face in his hands and kissed him very passionately on the mouth. When he came up for air, he stared at the Alterran in blank astonishment. “What’re you doing?”

“I thought that was obvious.”

Eroica tried to back away, only to realize he was already backed up against the wall. He could feel his heart hammering in his chest, hear the blood pounding in his ears. He had been teasing Jason for so long that it had become second nature. A game they played whenever possible. The last thing he expected was that the adamantly heterosexual Alterran would suddenly make this equally adamant one hundred and eighty degree turn. Jason had never been even slightly aggressive with him physically. He was always so mild mannered. Then the violent incident with the Captain in the mind probe room returned to mind and Eroica stiffened visibly. What have I done?

“Jason, you’re scaring me,” he said at last.

“I’m not scary.”

“You are now.”

“What makes you say that?”

Eroica felt a chill run down his spine as the Alterran reached over and started to play with his long blond hair. “Because this isn’t like you,” he said in as even a tone as he could manage.

“Isn’t it?”

“No.”

“I think you want someone scary,” Jason observed in an almost seductive tone, taking a small step back.

“What?”

“Someone…very scary.”

Eroica’s eyes grew wide as the Alterran’s body shimmered and the Major was suddenly standing before him. “Jason, what are you doing?” He felt a second chill run down his spine when the reply came in the Major’s voice.

“Jason? No, call me Klaus.”

“Now you are scaring me. This isn’t funny.”

“It isn’t supposed to be funny. You wanted me to turn into something exotic, but this is what you really meant, isn’t it?”

“No, not—”

“Don’t lie to me, Dorian.”

Again, Eroica shivered as the reply came in the Major’s voice. Dorian. The Major never calls me Dorian. “I’m not lying. It wouldn’t be real,” he stated flatly. He was becoming more and more unsettled by the second. The Prince—no, the alien. He’s an alien!—suddenly reached over to unbutton his shirt and he took hold of his hands to stop him. “No, Jason, not like this. It isn’t real.” He tried to push the pseudo-Klaus away and was rewarded with a savage slap across the face.

“Is that real enough for you?”

Speechless, Eroica stood with a hand to his stinging cheek and stared at the man who had suddenly become a stranger.

“Everything always has to be on your terms, doesn’t it?” the stranger growled. “Your ridiculous romantic fantasies.”

Before Eroica could even think of a reply, he received a savage punch to his stomach that sent him to his knees. The next thing he knew, he was struggling to fend off the incredibly powerful being in a brutal attack of fists and feet. Within a few minutes, he was a dazed and battered heap on the floor. He was vaguely aware of being dragged across the polished wood surface. Then his hands were being tightly bound together.

“What are you doing?” he demanded as his bound hands were pulled over his head and lashed to the leg of a heavy table. “Jason, have you gone completely insane?”

His reply was another forceful kiss. The man…the alien…his attacker!—was facing in the direction of the only source of light in the room and Eroica could actually make out his features. He stared at the face that was identical to the Major’s in every detail. Despite having been brutally beaten, he still found himself wishing that this were the real thing. Then the pseudo-Klaus sat back and looked at him, his eyes catching the light. They looked as though they were actually glowing green. That incredible, captivating…

Eroica felt his heart miss a beat. Green! Bloody hell, his eyes are green! In a flash, he had a horrifying realization. The man looking down at him was not Jason. The only thing the Alterran could not change when he transmuted was his eye color. Eroica had learned this detail during their last encounter. So, who the hell was this?

“You’re not Jason,” Eroica said in as even a voice as he could manage. “Who are you? Why are you doing this?”

“I’m whoever I want to be,” came the evasive reply. “And I’m doing exactly what you would expect me to do.”

“Dammit, that’s not a bloody answer!” Eroica snapped angrily, pulling against his bindings in frustration. To his horror, the man—the alien—suddenly ripped open his shirt, tearing the material and sending the buttons flying in all directions. Then he was running his hands up and down the thief’s exposed chest, causing him to catch his breath.

“You have very soft skin,” the alien said, sounding as if this were a surprise. He ran a caressing hand over a thick braided gold chain the thief had around his neck. “Pretty,” he said quietly.

Take it! Take it and go. Eroica closed his eyes and shivered as the hands started to play over his chest again, his terror rising with each passing second. He had a horrible feeling he knew where this was heading. First was the acknowledgment of all his advances, then a savage beating. Now he was bound and helpless. As soon as his captor started fondling his nipples, he knew for certain what was to follow….

Eroica’s worst fears were verified as his captor’s hands suddenly moved downward, pausing momentarily when they reached his belt before going on to unfasten it. “No!” he cried, finding his voice again. He thrashed unsuccessfully to keep the inevitable from happening.

“No? This is what you’ve always wanted,” came the taunting reply. “You and the Major. Together.”

“Not like this!” Eroica pulled frantically at his bindings as his trousers were pulled open and yanked down. They were followed by his underwear, fully exposing his genitals. His heart was pounding so hard he felt it was about to leap from his chest. “No, please, no,” he begged as his captor straddled his legs and then half-sat, half-knelt on them, effectively pinning them to the floor.

Eroica caught his breath, stiffening visibly as a hand started massaging his testicles, a low groan escaping him. “No…” he moaned, his back arching reflexively as a hand wrapped around his growing erection and started to slowly move up and down its length.

Eroica closed his eyes and tried to concentrate on reality. This isn’t real. This isn’t the Major. This isn’t… This isn’t… Stop, please, stop! Dear God, if you really exist, make it stop!

Unfortunately, and despite his unwillingness, his body reacted to the stimulation. He gasped as his captor suddenly started to suck on his slowly hardening penis and shivered as the pseudo-Major’s long, dark hair brushed against his exposed skin. Eroica gave another low moan as his captor succeeded in coaxing his penis into a full erection.

If only it were the Major. It feels so…so… Wrong!

“Please, don’t,” Eroica heard himself saying. To his surprise, the man stopped. But only long enough to rise up onto his knees and slap him hard across the face with the back of his hand, snarling at him to shut up.

The startled Eroica cried out in pain. Then he cried out in agony as his tormentor took his engorged member in an iron grip and used it to lift his hips from the floor. With his hands attached to the table and his legs pinned beneath the alien, he felt certain he was about to be non-surgically castrated. Obviously, his captor wanted to drive home the point that he was completely powerless to stop what was happening—or what was about to happen.

With his dominance fully established, the alien started sucking on his captive’s penis for all his was worth, moving his mouth rhythmically up down its length.

Eroica’s mind was now a confused jumble of conflicting emotions. How could he be aroused and terrified at the same time? He knew what was happening was completely wrong, but could not convince his body that this was the case. It was trying to convince him that this was a pleasurable experience and he should enjoy it. That somehow this was a fantasy come to life.

Eroica was completely helplessly against the unrelenting onslaught, unable to stop his body from jumping or arching reflexively as the powerful being practically swallowed the entire length of his erection. Eventually, he was trembling so badly that he was sure he was virtually convulsing. He couldn’t move, couldn’t fight, couldn’t stop… Couldn’t stop… Why is this happening?

“Nooo.”

Eroica groaned as his body finally won the battle, his back arching as he climaxed, his attacker greedily sucking the cum as he ejaculated into his mouth, going on to milk every drop of semen from him.

Breathless and exhausted, Eroica went limp. He prayed that this would be the end of it. That this twisted parody of the Major would just leave him for someone else to find. But this was not the case.

Suddenly the pseudo-Major was practically lying on top of him, kissing him forcefully on the mouth, the taste of his own semen still on his captor’s lips.

“Wasn’t that fun?” the alien asked brightly.

Again, Eroica felt a chill run down his spine at the uncharacteristic bounce in the Major’s voice. “No, it bloody well wasn’t,” he replied without thinking.

The man’s face twisted into an evil grin as he took his captive by the throat. “You don’t think this is fun? I think it’s fun.”

Eroica did not think it possible, but found himself even more terrified as the creature took hold of the gold chain and started to twist it into a garrote. He pulled against his bindings, his body thrashing wildly as he struggled in vain to breathe. Dear God, he’s going to kill me!

Eroica was just on the verge of losing consciousness when the strain became too much for the clasp on the chain and it finally broke. He gulped in huge lungsful of air, closing his eyes tightly. He did not want to look at the expression on the face of his attacker. Nor did he want to see if he was preparing to strangle him again. Even though he knew intellectually that it was not the Major, it did not help emotionally.

To Eroica’s relief, he heard the chain strike the floor as it was dropped. Then he felt the alien climbing off him and was afraid to contemplate what violence was to follow. To his horror, he was suddenly being flipped onto his stomach. His trousers were already down almost to his knees, exposing his buttocks and upper thighs. He felt his heart in his mouth as a hand started caressing his bare backside. “No,” he moaned weakly. “Please, stop this.”

His captor was sitting on his legs again, pinning him facedown to the floor. “Stop? You want me to stop?”

“Yes…”

The alien grabbed a fistful of his captive’s abundant hair and jerked his head back, pulling a cry that was a combination of terror and pain from him at the same time. “I haven’t even started,” he hissed coldly. He released his grip and sat back, reaching down to unfasten his own belt.

It was at that moment the door on the far end of the room opened. The newcomer took in the scene in the semi-darkened room in mute astonishment. It seemed obvious what was going on. He was about to make a discreet exit when he noticed Eroica was tied to the table leg. Is this bondage play or the real thing? The answer came almost immediately when Eroica suddenly called out. “Help me! Somebody, please—!” The rest of his words were cut off as a gag was forced into his mouth.

“I told you to shut up,” the alien snarled. “Now, scream all you want. No one’s gonna hear you.”

“Someone already did,” came Jason’s angry voice from the door. He reached inside, turning on the lights. Eroica’s attacker looked up and Jason’s mouth dropping open in astonishment. “Major…?” That’s impossible. I just left the Major in… Who the hell is this? he thought as he stormed across room.

“Go away or you’re next,” the pseudo-Major said threateningly as Jason came to stand over him.

“I think you’ll find I’m a bit harder to overpower than a human,” the Alterran snapped coldly, pulling the man off Eroica with one hand.

The imposter gave him a startled look and then vanished into thin air.