- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Smut! Smut, smut, SMUT!

A soft gasp escapes him. His fingers twist in the bed clothes. The steady rise and fall of his lover's hand. He needed this so badly... Needed the surrender, the freedom that can only be found under such loving domination.

It was a long road to reach this point, but he trusted his master to meet his needs. Tears ran down his faces, but he made no sound... Not yet, he needed a bit more...

Fire blazed through him as that punishing hand connected with the lower swell of his bottom. A cry passed his lips. This... This was what he needed. It made the monsters in his head go away. He tried so hard to make it on his own, to be strong, but it hadn't worked. It had nearly destroyed him.

But his Master knew, had seen his struggle from the moment they had met. Master refused to give up on him. And that determination and commitment finally won the submissive over.

He sobbed as the rush took him. He was in his special place, flying on the endorphins, and the stress and heartache could not touch him. A soft kittenish sound, so at odds with who he was, escaped him. Then his hands were freed and he was held with the utmost care as his master tended to his burning flesh.

He knew he was still in trouble. He had pushed all the buttons, and broke all the rules. He would pay the price. But he was not afraid. Nothing his beautiful master did frightened him. He trusted the other man to be his constant, to be the rock he could build his home on.

He whimpered against his master's chest as long slender fingers rubbed his sore bottom. It stung, but that would fade in time.

'It hurts, I cry, He holds me, I am safe.'

A finger slipped into his bottom and he tensed. He had not expected this. Not after his behavior over the last week. Surely he had been too bad to be pleasured!

The slicked finger became two, then three as the cool gel was spread within him.

"Imp."

He shuddered at his master's pet name for him.

"Master."

"This week..."

"I'm sorry Master, I failed you..."

"Shh my clever one. All will be well, but I want your reasons for your actions."

He paused, then squirmed as the fingers ceased their stroking movements. His face was hidden against his master's chest. He couldn't bear to see the expression of disappointment he knew had to be on the other man's face. At his continued silence, a sharp slap connected with his sore bottom.

"Imp..." There was that tone, the warning that he was on thin ice with his beloved master.

"I was afraid."

"Of what?"

"That I would lose you. I... I don't think I could bear it."

"Hush now. I won't leave you." He was snuggled close and something hard pushed inside him. He nipped at the shoulder beneath his head. His master gave a faint laugh and he heard a muted click.

The buzzing vibration stole his breath. He squirmed and moaned as his master held the toy firmly in place.

"Maintain." The command rang in his ears, and he summoned the discipline gained from his life. He shuddered and bucked, holding on to the tattered remains of his control. He wanted nothing more than for his master to take him, to ride him hard. He wanted to be forced to completion, to howl, beg, and maybe even scream.

The sensations built, made his breath sob from his chest. He threw back his head, his neck strained against the delicate links of silvery chainmail that made up his collar. He keened wildly, eyes clenched shut as he desperately fought his need for climax with his need to obey.

He felt his master gather his tightly, that moist sweet breath against his cheek, and that beloved voice murmured, "You may."

Silvered glittery heat danced down his spine as the pleasure slammed into him. His voice broke on a harsh cry as white sparks swam in his vision. The world went white then black for scant moments. His vision cleared and he moaned as his over-sensitive flesh protest the vibrations in his sheath.

His master soothed him as the toy was switched off and removed. He nuzzled the tense arm that pillowed his head. He yawned, drained, as a blanket was pulled over him.

"Master?"

"Yes Imp?"

"Will you stay with me?"

"Yes. Now go to sleep my treasure."

"Thank you Master."

"You are welcome. Rest now."

Morning dawned and a submissive woke. He slipped from his master's embrace and made his way to the bath. His master would want a bath drawn and breakfast ready when he woke.

He showered quickly and ran a brush through his shaggy hair. Clean and groomed, he walked to the kitchen to prepare the morning meal. He moved with efficient grace and soon he had the serving dishes covered. He carried the tray to the bedroom to wake his master.

"Master?"

The lean figure on the bed made a questioning sound. Long lashes lifted as his master awoke.

"Good morning Master."

"Good morning my pet."

He placed the tray on his lover's lap, then curled up next to him. He was fed choice morsels by hand, and was nearly purring with pleasure. His master was so good to him.

He knew that he would soon be put through his paces, but for this still moment, he was content.

They entered the bath and he reverently washed the dominant. Once clean, his master pulled him into his arms.

"Are you clean?"

"Yes Master."

"Everywhere?" A hand wandered over his bottom to tease vulnerable flesh. He flushed a dull red, Oh... Surely the master did not mean... He did! A hot tension gripped his stomach. He both loved and hated it when the master did this to him. The discomfort from the water was balanced only by the tender care he was lavished with.

Once his master was dry, the other man pulled on a robe and opened the sink cabinet. From there he withdrew a device that made his pretty pet shiver with a mix of lust and dread. As the water warmed in the sink, he was drawn into his beloved owner's lap. A strong hand slowly rubbed the small of his back.

He'd been ashamed of what he was when they met. Ashamed of what he was on the inside and how he felt. That shame caused him to lash out. But his master had known, had 'looked' at him and saw the needy creature he was.

They started slowly, with places hidden from view and moments snatched from the outside world. The master expected honesty and obedience, and in return he grant his pet with love, security, and emotional release. They spent long private evenings talking.

The pet slowly conceded to his master's wishes and spoke of his youth and his first top. It proved to be one of the hardest things his master ever asked of him. The older man that had trained him initially had not loved the vulnerable youth he had seduced. The scars from the fall out still shone in those sad eyes.

When it was over the boy ran. Humiliated so totally by his former lover, he buried himself in his work. He built up high walls around his emotions. Wall so strong and deep that they were slowly choking the life out of him.

The Master shattered those walls. It was painful, but needed. It stopped the slow slide into emotional suicide. He was only allowed to hide behind those walls when working. With the Master, he was expected to be himself. His master forced him to reveal his wants and needs, and then he met each one. He coaxed him from that dark place and completed him.

He was turned over to lay face down across the master's lap. He bit down a whimper as the slick nozzle breached him. He gasped as the master ensured it was properly seated.

"Ready?"

"Yes Master."

He quivered as the warm water filled him slowly, so very slowly. It was uncomfortable, but he bore it. His master rubbed his back as he moaned.

"Full Master."

Tears dripped down his face in time with his shuddering breaths. He did not have to be strong here. He had nothing to prove to those that thought they knew him. Master was strong for him in their haven.

He was eased to his feet before being kissed on the cheek.

"Come to the study when you are finished."

He nodded and waited until the door was closed. He went about his business quickly and was soon clean and groomed once more. He tugged on the silk robe his master insisted he wear. Then he padded bare foot to the study, shivering slightly.

He knelt gracefully before his master's feet, his head bowed. His dark hair caressed the knee closest to his head. Slender fingers scratched under his chin.

"You will not wear clothes this weekend, only your collar and cuffs. We will see to your misbehavior today."

"Yes Master." Oh... He gave an internal shiver. His master would not let him get away with breaking the rules of conduct. After all the yelling he had done, he was in for it. Last night had been about meeting his need for reassurance. Today would be about giving him the punishment he craved.

"Kneel up."

He rose to his knees, hands behind his neck, elbows out. His eyes were cast down. On command he recited the list of his infractions. When that was over his eyes were burning. How could his master wish to spend time on such a... such an idiotic incompetent?

Master sighed. His pretty dark pet had so much baggage. But he had known that when he had chosen him. Another shiver marked his pet and he vowed to turn up the heat to keep his sub warm.

"Stand."

He moved to his feet and risked a glance at the other man. The Dom's expression was stern as he pointed to the St. Andrews Cross in the corner. With a shiver he walked to the ominous structure. His hands and legs were secured , then his master stepped in front of him.

"What are your safe words pet?"

"Yellow to slow down, red to stop, and black for emotional trouble."

"Good. Use them if you need too." His voice took on that low timbre that he so loved, "Cry if you need to."

The bound man nodded and forced his body to relax.

"You will receive six for yelling and ten for not waiting for back-up."

"Yes Master."

The paddle landed with impressive force on the curve of his ass and he cried out, "One Master."

The next blow fell just to the left of the last. His toes curled against the floor.

"Two Master."

The next four left the sub quaking and were delivered with quick skill. His master set the paddle down and brought him a bottle of water. After a few sips the bottle was also set aside. He closed his eyes as the Dom brought out the strap. He took a deep breath and waited.

The first blow landed on his thighs. It burned like fire, sending tears down his face. He drew a breath but his master placed a finger to his lips.

"Shh pet. No need to count these."

The following nine rained down on his thighs and bottom. He was sobbing harshly when it was over. Then he was loose and held in his master's arms.

"Please Master..."

"What?"

He finally broke down. He sobbed and shook his breath torn from his chest. "I'm sorry master. Please forgive me, please..."

"Shh my treasure. It is forgiven, but you must never do such a thing again. I don't want to loose you either. Hush now, all is well."

Then he was seated on his master's lap in the big wing chair. A hard length nudged his sore thighs. He squirmed a little as the seme rubbed lazily against him.

"Is that what you need pet?"

"Yes master."

He was quickly prepared, then penetrated. He sat on his master's lap, facing towards the fireplace. Controlling hands wandered his chest, guided his movements on the hard length buried within. Fingers teased his lips until, with a whimpered cry, he took them into his mouth.

The other hand found his weeping erection and began slow tender strokes. Then nothing mattered. Not the burning pain from his punishment, not the events of the past. All that mattered, all that existed in his newly created world, was his lover.

"Now."

Completion roared through him. His master held him tight, teeth gritted against the velvet contraction that squeezed him like a vice. He thrust hard, riding his pet, making the convulsions that much more intense. He cried out, his voice hoarse.

Then he was waking in their bed as those loving hands smoothed ointment into his skin. He purred and heard a soft chuckle.

"Sweet hedonist. Who would believe it if they could see you now?"

"Mmm?"

"Nothing my pet. How do you feel?"

"Better, you made it go away master."

He was gathered close and held tight. The monsters in his mind always went away while he was surfing the pain. But he lived for these moments of comfort and pleasure.

"You're still not allowed clothes for the rest of the weekend."

"Yes Master."

The lean blond man held his dark lover close. He hadn't expected to find such a sweet treasure in the combative man he'd first met. But he was glad he had the wisdom to look beneath the surface to see the truth.

On Monday they would have to go back to their roles of the Officer and Independent Contractor, but for now they were Master and Pet... Z and James...

OWARI