- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

FanFic 100 prompt: 096 - Writer's Choice
Pyramid Dare: Set 2, Level 4 - Your choice

Not Exactly A Roman Bath

Rub-a-dub-dub...

The room was larger than Klaus expected and had one of those large whirlpool tubs in it. Just what I needed after being soaked to the skin. More water. His hair was still dripping, as was everything he had on. After a few minutes, the decision to soak in a tub became more and more appealing. Especially after he found a complimentary robe in his room.

The bath was run in a few minutes and Klaus sank gratefully into the inviting hot water, a sigh of pleasure escaping him. He really enjoyed soaking in a tub. He turned on the whirlpool and leaned back, closing his eyes. Now to relax and enjoy the simple pleasure of just listening to the rain as it fell outside.

Klaus's solitude was short lived, interrupted when he heard the soft click of the lock on the sliding glass door. His eyes snapped open and he sat up, cursing himself for having left his gun wrapped in a towel on the floor of the bathroom. Not that it would have done him much good. It was probably too wet to fire.

There was a barely perceptible whoosh of the door being pulled opened, the sound of the rain getting louder for a brief instant as the intruder slipped inside. Then Eroica appeared from behind the drapes. "Oh! I should've known I couldn't sneak up on you," he said in mock disappointment as he entered the room. "And you've started without me."

Klaus moved to stand, only to remind himself at the last second that he was stark naked. "I have not, I..." He sat back in the tub. "My car broke down and I was caught in the rain."

Dorian noticed the sodden mass of material that had been the Major's clothes just inside the bathroom door. "My poor Major," he said, shaking his head. Then he looked around. "Caught in the rain and arrived soaking wet, sans luggage."

"As you can plainly see."

Dorian flashed a bright smile, his eyes raking over the man's exposed chest. "No, I can't plainly see. But I'd like to."

"You pervert."

Dorian started to strip off his damp clothes "Oh, do stop being difficult and move over."

Klaus looked down at the tub and up again.

"A nice hot soak sounds a lovely idea."

Klaus sat staring as the Earl shed his clothes. Then he gave a resigned sigh. "Fine. Get in."

Dorian gave a purr of delight as he slipped into the frothy water of the whirlpool. "So? Do I win? I found you in less than twenty-four hours."

"No." Klaus's eyes narrowed. "You cheated."

This was met with a laugh. "My darling Klaus, I'm Eroica. I always cheat."

Klaus gave him an evil look. "So do I," he replied coolly. "I found that tracking device you planted in my lighter."

Dorian sat back, his eyes wide. "What? How?"

"You are joking?"

"I was sure I'd done a better job than the one in your belt."

"Even a novice agent could've found that." Klaus threw a glance over toward the sliding door as a lightning flash lit up the room. "And I would've been here sooner if that bloody car hadn't broken down in a Goddamn hurricane!"

"The only hurricane here is you." Dorian chuckled at the glaring man, going on to kiss him on the cheek. "Hurricane Klaus."

Klaus replied with a grunt.

"I rather like the rain, you know."

"Good thing. That's all it does in your fucking country."

"Oh!" Dorian splashed water at the man. "How am I supposed to be all seductive when you're like this?"

"Seductive my ass." Klaus pulled Dorian tight against him. "Let's fuck."

Dorian threw his head back and gasped as Klaus started to cover him with hungry kisses. "I love it when you get romantic!"

* * *

Photobucket

For this alternate ending, I had in mind this fan art posted by shuuki in the Schloss March 18, 2006.
It is used here with her very kind permission.