[Reviews - 2] Printer
Summary: The surprise Dorian plans to spring on the Major turns into a bigger surprise for himself as he discovers the biggest secret that Iron Klaus has been keeping for decades.
Rated: PG-13
Characters: A, Bonham, Dorian, James, Jones, Klaus
Genres: Humor, Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Stories That Don't Fit Anywhere Else
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes
Word count: 10395 Read: 35798
Published: 18/05/2012 Updated: 18/05/2012
Story Notes:

Started June 25, 2009, languished untouched nearly 3 years until finally finished May 5, 2012

1. Prologue by Margaret Price [Reviews - 1] (338 words)

2. The Letters by Margaret Price [Reviews - 0] (3994 words)
The majority of the text contained in the letters were taken from actual love letters written by my father in 1953 while courting my mother, who was in England for several weeks during this time. My reaction upon reading them would be equal to that of seeing the same thing penned by the Major. Shock. The bittersweet words lent themselves so perfectly to the story that I just had to use them. Yes, I changed them around a bit for the story, but the majority are unaltered. The story title comes from the way my father signed the letters and every card he ever gave my mother over the 50 years they were married.

3. The Search by Margaret Price [Reviews - 0] (1748 words)

4. The Assault by Margaret Price [Reviews - 0] (2214 words)

5. The Return by Margaret Price [Reviews - 1] (2101 words)